8 February 2018
The Business Design Centre,
Information Age magazine is for all executives, regardless of job title, involved in the application of technology for strategic, competitive advantage and improved efficiency.
Network Computing is a 6 times a year magazine backed up by a monthly e-newsletter. It covers the key technological, business, compliance and personnel issues that organisations face in running secure effective networks with an ever-increasing number of applications. There are often good reasons for organisations to invest in new technology or call on outside organisations to host their data or carry out other services. Network Computing aims to help readers understand these reasons and make informed choices.
Networking+ was launched in 1994 and remains unique as the only print magazine still available in the UK for all those involved in the business of building, running and maintaining voice and data networks for enterprise users.
The Data Centre Alliance (DCA) is a not-for-profit international industry association representing the interests of the data centre infrastructure sector.
The main activities of the DCA include:
• Driving awareness of the data centre industry to the business world, the media, governments and the general public.
• Promoting the development and harmonisation of data centre standards.
• Leading the industry's research and development agenda
• Addressing the data centre sectors skills gap.
• Engaging collaboration with the industry's stakeholders.
• Working on programmes to improve environmental sustainability.
• Widen participation to both new and growing markets.
Membership is open to all data centre operators both private and commercial as well as supply chain organisations which support the industry.